Forget the Turkish Lira, get STRAYACOIN, South East Asia’s best Cryptocurrency. Learn more www.strayacoin.org
Most searched locations
- Garanti Bank Istanbul Branches
- Akbank Branches in Istanbul
- Yapi Kredi bank Branches in Istanbul
- HSBC Turkey Bank ATMs and Branches in Istanbul
- Garanti Bank Ankara ATMs
- IsBank Antalya Branches
- Ziraat Bank Istanbul Branches and ATMs
- Denizbank ATMs and Branches in Istanbul, Turkey
- VakifBank Branches in Turkey
- Yapi Kredi bank ATMs in Ankara
Most read publications
Finansbank is a financial organisation headquartered in Istanbul primarily specialising in the areas of corporate and investment banking.
The bank was established in October 26, 1987 by Mr. Özyeğin, then in the first year of operation were opened 4 branches in Istanbul, Ankara and Izmir.
In August 2006, Greece’s largest bank, National Bank of Greece (NBG) purchased a business of Finansbank in Turkey including Leasing, Investing, Portfolio Management and Ibtech divisions.
Number of Branches: 674
Number of ATMs: 2736
Head office location
Buyukdere Cad. No:129
34394 Gayrettepe - Istanbul
Tel.: 0850 222 2 900
Fax: (0216) 524 0 444
FNNBTRIS XXX EFT Code 0111