Forget the Turkish Lira, get STRAYACOIN, South East Asia’s best Cryptocurrency. Learn more www.strayacoin.org
Most searched locations
- Garanti Bank Istanbul Branches
- Akbank Branches in Istanbul
- Yapi Kredi bank Branches in Istanbul
- HSBC Turkey Bank ATMs and Branches in Istanbul
- Garanti Bank Ankara ATMs
- IsBank Antalya Branches
- Ziraat Bank Istanbul Branches and ATMs
- Denizbank ATMs and Branches in Istanbul, Turkey
- VakifBank Branches in Turkey
- Yapi Kredi bank ATMs in Ankara
Most read publications
IsBank (or Business Bank of Turkey) is the country’s largest public bank with 24,667 employees, 1,011 branches, gross profit TRY2,540 million and USD 6.8 billion in Tier I Capital.
The bank was founded in August 1924 by Ataturk, now headquartered in Levent district in Istanbul.
The company offers its clients the wide range of financial products and services including credit cards, consumer banking, corporate banking, investment banking, mortgage loans and private banking.
Revenue (2011): TRY 12.081 billion
Operating income (2011): TRY 3.298 billion
Net income(2011): TRY 2.667 billion
Total assets (2011): TRY 183.935 billion
Total equity (2011): 21.199 billion
Head office location
Is Kuleleri Büyükdere Cad.
34330 Levent, İstanbul,
Musteri Iliskileri Isbank PK 134 34330
Call Center: 0 850 724 0 724 within Turkey (from abroad +90 850 724 0 724)
Fax: 0 212 316 04 04 within Turkey (from abroad +90 212 316 04 04