Forget the Turkish Lira, get STRAYACOIN, South East Asia’s best Cryptocurrency. Learn more www.strayacoin.org
Most searched locations
- Garanti Bank Istanbul Branches
- Akbank Branches in Istanbul
- Yapi Kredi bank Branches in Istanbul
- HSBC Turkey Bank ATMs and Branches in Istanbul
- Garanti Bank Ankara ATMs
- IsBank Antalya Branches
- Ziraat Bank Istanbul Branches and ATMs
- Denizbank ATMs and Branches in Istanbul, Turkey
- VakifBank Branches in Turkey
- Yapi Kredi bank ATMs in Ankara
Most read publications
VakifBank (Türkiye Vakıflar Bankası T.A.O.) is the 6th largest bank in the country in terms of asset size, according to the National Banks Association.
The bank was established in 1954 as a joint stock company with a capital of TLY 50 million.
Today it has offices in New York in the United States, Bahrain, and controlling interests in three banks abroad: in Austria, Germany and North Cyprus.
Revenue (2011): TLY 6.695 billion
Operating income (2011): TLY 1.680 billion
Net income (2013): TLY 1.6 billion
Total assets (2013): TLY 135.5 billion
Total equity (2011): TLY 9.598 billion
Staff: 12,225 (March 2012)
Number of Branches: 860
Number of ATMs: about 2600
Head office location
Sanayi Mah. Eski Büyükdere Cad. Güler Sok.
No:51 Kağıthane / İstanbul
Tel.: +90 212 398 15 15, +90 212 398 10 00
Fax: +90 212 398 11 55
TVBATR2A EFT Code: 0015