For those who remember the days where going to the bank involved a whole-day affair, the improved ease of banking will be a refreshing for even the most discerning customer. Finansbank offers a holistic approach, which is required to ensure that all clients are given access to the products and features that are best suited to their individual needs.
Choosing the best option available where a Finansbank account is concerned, involves the following:
- The types of transactions you will need to make
- The amount of time your money is going to remain in this account.
- Whether these funds will be needed anytime soon
- The monetary value of your deposits
- Whether you will need to make fixed monthly deposits or a once-off deposit
This will guide you more clearly as to which product will be best suited to you, for instance:
- Accumulating Account is perfect for making regular deposits and slowly growing your savings portfolio, whilst having different fund options to choose from.
- TL and FX Current Accounts are great options where you need access to your funds instantly and also need to make regular payments. Accessibility to the account is available through the use of debit cards, internet and phone banking, fax instructions and cheques.
- TL and FX Time Deposit Accounts give you the option of putting your money away for a chosen period of time, whilst being rest assured that a Customer Service Representative monitors the account.
- Fixed Monthly Income Accounts allow you to plan your budget more effectively as your income is paid pretty much the same as a salary would be.
Having access to a credit card is not only an important part of budgeting, it is also quite handy when travelling especially where car rentals and reservations are concerned. Most customers also prefer using credit cards when travelling for security purposes, as well as travel insurance. There is a Finansbank credit card for everyone.
- CardFinans Classis is the entry level credit card that has all the benefits you would expect from a higher level. Moneypoints are also automatically linked to the card, which could see you getting your next flight at a discounted rate.
- CardFinans Gold is more than just a gold credit card. While it provides interest-free loans it also helps you enjoy discounts and savings at certain retailers.
- CardFinans Platinum is for the traveller who requires access to certain airport lounges, which in turn offers superb privileges.
- CardFinans GO is a great way for students to enter the credit market and build their credit rating or score. This card is available to those between the ages of 18 – 26.
- Having a credit card without belonging to the ClubFinans or ClubFinans Xclusive ensures that your membership secures a whole host of benefits and discounts, whether you are using the services of Motovale or the discounts offered in premium restaurants and hotels.
A credit card also offers you the opportunity to pay for your purchases in installments. These installments are interest- free for up to 12 months, which in turn is great for any budget.